Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 8, 2010

2/8/10 FAA Medical certificate

Before I took my discovery flight I had a medical exam from Dr. Moyuddin there are three classes of FAA Medical Certificates.
  1. Class one is Required in order to become an airline Transport Pilot (ATM)
  2. Class two is required in order to receive a commercial Pilot's Certificate
  3. Class three is required for both a Private Pilot Certificate and instrument rating



My medical certification is class three and although I past the routine physical exam before I start flight school I scheduled a eye exam for today. Missing seventh and eighth period i went to Dr. Bishop and discovered that my vision is 20/40. Although this diagnoses doesn't require glasses, I choose to order them because I'm interested in seeing the difference that glasses produce.

Tonight I added the above picture to my blog this is me standing next to the Cessna I took on my Flight Of Discovery. I'm working on my application tonight and continuing the Rules Of Opporation

No comments:

Post a Comment