Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Signing Up

Journal entry 2/21/2010

Yesterday I signed up for my flight school. It consisted of bringing in physicals and records of me like social security number and birth records. Also I had was handed myflight bag with all of my text books for the ground schooling I will be working on until I get my license. The cost of just signing up to be apart of their club was $1,342 then an additional $50 amonth, and every time i go up in the plane it cost around $150 to $170 to fly. This is a lotof money so I am lucky i have parents that supportme with this whole project I am working on. So now that i have the Books I start working on the first couple chapters monday and hopefully can finish it by friday so i can fly on the weekend. I have four text books where I have to do a little work in each one before flying. I can't wait to have my first official lesson and will be keeping updates on the readings i have to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment