Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Air Plane Componets

Airplanes are made up of 5 different sections. The fuselage is the middle section with the cabin and cock pit, the wing lets air flow around it and causes lift, the back of the plan is called the empemnage this is where most of the steering takes place. The landing gear allows the plane to set down. The power plant includes the engine and propeller. This was a easy chapter to get through because most of this stuff I already knew. This morning I watch a movie on this chapter at the flying club and helped make thing very clear. My next step is to start picking apart the engine and understanding how everything works. I understand that energy is made by intake, compression, combustion, and exhaust, tonight I'm going to study the carburetor to learn about the combustion step.

No comments:

Post a Comment