Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 22, 2010

My text book

Journal 20

I never thought my text book would go into so much detail. Comparing learning how to fly a plane compared to learning how to drive a car is completely different. Not just the fact that instead of being in the air your in the sky but all the extra information you need to know, example in my book i need to know everything on how a supercharged engine works and what it needs to be able to run correctly. When you are getting your drivers listens you just need to learn the rules of the road. there is no out side information on what kind of engine you will need to deal with most people don't even know how to change something as simple as the oil. but when it comes to planes i need to know what to do when the carburetor has ice in it and when to give it mixture. So the difference is huge its like I need to be able to build and fly a plane by the end of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment