Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 4, 2010

3/4/10
Last two week I have been busy. I have to get through chapters one and two to get to my first flight lesson. Chapter one is broken into many sections, section A goes over the basic of being a pilot. I'm taking Cornell notes on the sections as I read them, some terms I am using flash cards for. At the end of each chapter there is a test but I am confused on where I take it. One of my goals this week is to contact my instructor and find out about testing. Something I learned this week that I never knew is that you need to be at least 17 years old to hold a pilots license. I'm studying FAR which is Federal Aviation Regulations, these are rules not only for flying a plane but for construction for planes as well. I'm surprised on how easy it has been getting through this chapter has been. even though there is a lot to read I am enjoying it. I have also been working on my bibliography that i submitted to wise I added a article to my blog that was in today's Ithaca Journal and watch several movies during the snow days. I've decided to do a blog a day and I'm happy with my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment